Welcome to Camp!
Welcome to Camp LuWiSoMo, on the shores of Round Lake, just 5 miles east of Wild Rose, Wisconsin. We are an RSO of the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod that provides a natural environment where people (men, women, youth, special needs) can take time to discover and enrich their personal relationships with Christ. We have 380 acres of quiet forest land to relax, hike, walk, horse back ride, meditate, swim, fish and more.
As of February 1, 2015, we are now open year round and have the following new services.
- Family Campground (Open to the Public Apr – Oct )
- Youth Summer Camp ( Jun – Aug)
- Joyful Hearts Camp ( Jun – Aug for developmental disabilities)
- Lutheran Band Camp ( 7 days in Jul )
- Horse Riding Stables ( Open to the Public May – Sept)
- Outdoor Education (Sept – Jun)
- Facilities for Men’s Retreats (Sept – May)
- Facilities for Women’s Retreats (Sept – May)
- Facilities for Crafting Retreats (Sept – May)
- Facilities for Confirmation Retreats (Sept – May)
- Facilities for Weddings & Receptions ( year round)
- Facilities for Reunions & Meetings (year round)
- Winter Activities (Nov – Mar)
Saturday Night Live in the Campground
Click Here: Join the Mustard Seed Appeal
Matthew 13:31 He told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his field. 32 Though it is the smallest of all seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds come and perch in its branches.” Small donations given over time will grow our camp. Plant now!
We especially encourage fathers and sons, pastors, male teachers, and youth leaders to attend.
Men of God in a Sexualized Culture
➤ Concerned that culture devalues women/girls and preys upon men/boys?
➤ Discover how to live as Godly men in a sexually explicit culture.
➤ Discover the sexual lies and distortions of our culture.
➤ Realize God’s design for sexuality, learn about forgiveness and restoration.
All men are welcome, but we especially encourage pastors, male teachers and youth leaders, and fathers to attend with their high-school-age and older sons. Come and be equipped in your calling as Men of God.
Daniel Weiss is the founder and president of The Brushfires Foundation, a 501(c)3 ministry working to renew a Christian vision of sexuality, relationships and the human person. As a writer, speaker and visionary, Daniel is passionate about tackling tough questions about sexual identity with depth and compassion. He has spent more than a decade helping church and community leaders, educators and policy makers address complex situations surrounding sexual brokenness with hope and life-giving truth.
He has previously worked at Focus on the Family and BreakPoint with Chuck Colson. He lives in the Fox Valley with his wife and five children.
Camper items to bring:
- Notepad or notebook with pen or pencil for taking notes
- Sleeping bag/bedding and pillows
- Seasonal clothing (gloves, hats, etc)
- Change of clothes
- Towels and toiletry items (shampoo, soap, toothpaste, etc)
- Money for snacks (if desired)
- Any necessary medications
- Camera if desired
- Fishing gear if desired
- Any other activities for free time (card games, board games, soccer ball, frisbee, etc)
Friday Dinner Menu
|$1.95 / $2.95|
|$1.95 / $2.95|
|Soups of the Day|
( on buffet)
|$2.95 / $5.95|
| .....add Grilled Chicken Breast|
|All Yon Can Eat Haddock, Beer-battered and Fried|
|Walleye, Beer-battered and fried walleye filet|
|Blackened Tilapia, Oven-baked tilapia filet with Cajun spices|
|Lemon-Herb Cod, Oven-baked cod filet in lemon & herb sauce|
|Grilled Chicken Breast, lightly seasoned|
|Chicken Strips, Four ounces of chicken, battered and fried|
|Hamburger, 1/4 pound, 85% lean ground beef, cooked to order and served on a butter-toasted bun|
|Coffee, ( regular / decaf, free refills )|
|Tea, ( Regular / decaf, free refills )|
|Iced Tea (regular / decaf, free refills)|
|Soft Drinks Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Orange, Root Beer, Mellow Yellow, Pibb Xtra (free refills)|
|Juice Apple, Orange, Cranberry, or Tomato|
|$1.99 / $2.49|
|Milk or Chocolate Milk|
|Non-Dairy Soy Milk|
|Hot Chocolate with whipped cream or marshmallows|
Groups over 6, please call for reservations, (920) 622-3350